Total Pageviews

Friday 30 December 2011


New Year’s Resolutions

1.       I will lose 18lb, this is my favourite and most faithful resolution, having listed it rigorously for the last decade.
2.       I will try for a distinction on my first assignment on my English Literature degree course.
3.       I will not give up or sulk if I don’t get a distinction (tricky one).
4.       I will groom Alfie every day and not just finger comb and cut out the knots.
5.       I will brush my hair every day and not just finger comb and cut out the knots.
6.       I will train to run 5 kilometres a day.
7.       I will be grateful for the people in my life who love me just the way I am, and for the ones that have faith that I can improve.
8.       I will spend one night this year sleeping under the stars.



1 comment:

  1. "I will spend one night this year sleeping under the stars."

    sweet =]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :-)